Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mmmmmmm

I am doing a few small posts to pop up while I am on vacation. 
That way my husband can show the kids, "see, it is true, mommy CAN'T stop blogging even when she is not at home.

I have heard of this recipe from Paula Dean and I have also seen it in other food publications but I had never tried it.  Not until I found the recipe again by Trisha Yearwood.  I have my own recipe book that I put my favorite recipes that I want to share with my family, but they don't make it in until I have tried the recipe. 
 OH boy, it is GOOD! 

To put the recipe in my book I remembered a post I saw on Sweet Savannah on creating recipe cards. 
 If you want to give it a try go here.

This is the recipe card I made:





I have used this recipe several times now for parties and I always have to write the recipe down for my guests.

Why don't you try making something new for your 4th of July party.
.
.
.
.
.
I miss checking up on all the news!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.