Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to Arbor House Lane!



Have you ever moved into a new home and had the neighborhood welcoming committee stop by with flowers and a basket with all the info you need when moving to a new town?  You get a warm and fuzzy feeling, like you picked the best place to be.  Well, that is kind of what this felt like.  I had a surprise in my email when I opened it on Thursday morning.

This is what I found:

Just wanted to let you know you've been featured at my weekly Welcome Wagon Friday post, which is already published. (I always put them up the day before.) Welcome to Blog Land!

Brenda http://cozylittlehouse.com
   

WOW!
 
I had to go look for myself, I had never had this happen before.  All of the bloggers I have come in contact with have always been so nice, helpful and friendly, but this one just got me....a welcome wagon. 
 
Come with me and check this out here.   I found the sweetest little post; Welcome Wagon Friday where the blogger, Brenda from Cozy Little House was going around and finding new blogs for her followers to go and visit.  Brenda picked me and three other bloggers for this Friday's Welcome Wagon. 
 
The sweetest words:  WELCOME TO BLOG LAND!
 
Now I am going to tell you a little about Brenda, she lives in a cozy little house in East Texas.  She likes to quilt, collect trinkets and can be found in her garden or feeding the birds and squirrels.  I have heard that everything in Texas is big, well I found out Brenda has a big heart and you can tell how much her followers appreciate her when you read their comments.
 
Thank you so much Brenda for your Welcome Wagon. 
 
I also try to find a new blogger to check out each week.  I have had the pleasure of finding new blogs that I enjoy for their WHITES, blogs that are witty and make me laugh, others that are full of DIY and can do spirit, some that are just full of beauty and some that I appreciate just for their style. 
 
I have been fortunate that each day I look at my blog roll and I will see or read something that makes me smile.
 
*I just have to watch out for the CUTE kitten! 
 
 Have a WONDERFUL weekend. 
Have you found someone who makes YOU smile.

6 comments:

  1. That is very sweet of Brenda, and I 'm so glad you were one of the chosen ones. I'm sure it made your day.

    Take Care*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Brenda wonderful? She welcomed me way back and i've been following her ever since. I love her blog and it is so colourful. I saw that she featured you and i thought about time she found her!!

    Thanks for the great comments Alaina on my last post but i have to tell you this morning when i was reading your comments i did not have my glasses on and at first i thought you wrote that "you can't get rid of the lazyboy till your husband dies lol i was laughing and realised you mean't when the chair dies! I'm still laughing! Boy i hate those chairs!!!
    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda is a sweetheart. She welcomed me a couple of weeks ago. Guess who I'll be passing my award on to? ;o)
    And to answer your question... yes... YOU! :)
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs ~ Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, the welcome wagon! that is so sweet and nice. I love blogging... everyone is really SO nice here.

    have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I thank you so much for this post! You are so very welcome to our little community. We are all new to the neighborhood at some point. And we embrace you!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy reading Brendas Welcome Wagon Fridays.
    Glad she brought you to my attention.
    Looking forward to being your newest follower
    Thanks
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.