Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Just a LITTLE SNOW!



Do you remember when I asked for some snow for Buffalo?
Yeah, it was around Christmas time.
Someone heard me too late.


Arbor House Lane covered in snow.



In a couple of months the birds will be fighting each other over this bird house.
It will be time to wander the garden shops looking for new flowers for the garden.

Now there is plenty of time to ponder on a new garden design.
Time to work on new flooring in the children's rooms.

I want to say thank you to all who have stopped by to visit.
I have been busy, busy and miss posting.
Hopefully I will have some new projects and whites to share soon.

Today we bake cake and celebrate Mr. M.'s birthday.



5 comments:

  1. The snow is beautiful. But I know the people who are suffering from Nemo would not think that way! I hole those friends in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous snow fall! I wish we could get a little more here in Kentucky. :)
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...I just posted a few snow pics too...we are in Poughkeepsie, NY!
    Mariaelena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your header is beautiful. As are the snow shots.
    Glad you've all recovered from the flu!
    And Happy Bday to Mr. M!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make all this snow look so beautiful!
    I also love your header!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.