Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, April 14, 2013

New Found Treasures on my Day Off



I was finally able to visit my favorite Salvation Army this week on my day off.
Sally didn't disappoint me.


I was looking for a small settee for my daughter's room but I found this great chair instead.
It is really short, perfect for a little girl to curl up with her kitty and a book.
It is perfect for upholstering.
I am even thinking of painting the wood in HOT PINK.
The fabric I am thinking of is actually a quilted throw I found at HomeGoods.
I will have to wait to make final fabric choices after the rug arrives next week.


My what lovely legs you have.



A girl can never have enough ironstone!


A crown fit for a princess. 


A great old typewriter that is HEAVY.
I think it will go in my office until I find the perfect spot for it. 

Thanks Sally, I had a wonderful day!



5 comments:

  1. I love the crown! The typewriter is great! Thanx for sharing...My castle doors are always open over at the "royal blog"...Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaina, go to my facebook page........I showed pictures of my re-upholstery job, in HOT PINK> if anyone can do it you can! I could give you hints somehow. I did 4 pieces of furniture. Melissa Nicol, Vancouver FB. I have my pot full of english daisy's as my picture, join me on FB. Dawn is there too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I wish I could find treasures like that at my Salvation Army store! LOL!! ~~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my comments just went somewhere. Anyhow, I have been looking for something similar to that chair, but whenever I'm looking, I'm surely not going to find it. Those kinds of chairs are so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds! I love thrift stores! You never know what you will find!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.