Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Do You Write a Christmas Wish List?



I was working on my Christmas wish list for Mr. M.
He likes to wait til the last minute to shop.

Every year I write Santa a letter.
I thank him for everything he brought me the year before.
I also tell him how grateful I am for my family, home, job,
 and everything in my life.

I also let Santa know what might be on my list for this year.
I provide visuals that might help with his shopping trip.

I picked out some outfits on Pinterest or Polyvore.
 I copy the pictures onto my Santa list.

For example:

Fall Outfits With Brown Riding Boots Polyvore #BeModish #fashion #outfits



"Untitled #30" by casuality on Polyvore - (not so sure I could walk in those shoes though)



love the scarf_ Black jeans, black converse, white shirt, chevron scarf, jean jacket, silver jewelry

"Early Winter" by katiejeanne ❤ liked on Polyvore

Cute for Winter....cranberry is such a pretty color.

These pictures give him an idea of the clothes I like.

Electric Carpet Stapler for 3/16 in. Crown, 20 Gauge Staples

Throw in a good upholstery tool.

Mia Faceted-Crystal Pendant

A certain chandelier I might have my eye on at Pottery Barn.


A beautiful fur throw from Amazon.


We are lucky to have a wonderful Outlet Mall, so finding a cute Coach purse should not be hard.

STOCKSUND Loveseat IKEA

He knows I have had my eye on a new couch from IKEA.
I would love a trip to IKEA to window shop.

Most of all though I am always happy with anything I get from Mr. M. 
for Christmas.

Even if it is SOCKS!


And you, do you help your man with his Christmas list?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.