Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Christmas For My Fireman

Christmas for My fireman.



I wanted to do a special tree for my husband in the garage.

My husband is a volunteer fireman.
He has been a fireman for 24 years.

We were both on vacation last week.
So one morning while Mr. slept in, 
I put together this tree for him.
I found the idea on Facebook.


The tree topper is an old helmet and the garland is fire hose.


The kids no longer play with the little fire truck.
It now decorates the garage with my husband's other fire man stuff.
As you can see we have plenty of fire extinguishers in case of an emergency.



Every fireman should have his own parking space!

4 comments:

  1. This is just so great. My hubby has been a fireman for 30 years and has a fireman Man Cave with a fire department tree too. This one is fabulous and I bet your hubby loved it. Super sweet.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very original and lovely decorations. Everything is fairy
    Hugs ALessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this blog and it's good! I love your decors. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your decors! now I have some ideas for the next christmas. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.