Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Inspiration




My word is INSPIRATION!

One aspect of blogging that I just love is all of the inspiration I see each day.
So many ways to be creative.
Sewing
Painting
Creating

The week after Christmas, while the house was quiet, the kids being amused by new toys, I took the time to look for new inspiration.
Ah Pinterest
and
New Bloggers

I found several new bloggers

Thistlewood Farm
Clear Blue Sky
The Inspired Room
A Country Farmhouse
Peeking Thru The Sunflowers

and

Some found me.

Down to Earth

I was very surprised to find a comment that I along with several other wonderful blogs had been given an award by Holly from Down to Earth Style.



Thank you so much Holly.

Now instead of picking a few bloggers, I would like to thank each of you that I visit daily and visit me.
Oh, I may not always be able to leave a comment or join in your wonderful parties of the day, but,

I am stopping, enjoying, laughing and sometimes crying right along with you.

This award is for you!

So, when was the last time you went looking for someone new?
Someon who inspires you?
Someone who makes you laugh?
Someone who you can empathize with?





3 comments:

  1. I do a lot of hopping around without time for commenting too! ANd today I've been visitng blogs I've never visited before. I haven't been able to do that for the longest time. There's so much out there. It truly is inspiring. Congratulations on your well desrved award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to find new blogs and then I spend hours going back through their old posts. I don't have as much time to do that as I used to, but I enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean Alaina about all the inspiring blogs one can visit anytime of day or night. It's amazing out there what so many talented women do. I love Pinterest, and find that I can waste all kinds of time there for days on end if I would let myself :-)
    sending hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.