Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Breakfast



In our home we are lucky because Mr. M. makes breakfast for us every weekend.
If you ask my youngest son, he would ask for circle things (pancakes).
My two older children loves waffles, as do I.
He does make an awesome omelet too.

In anticipation of Easter Breakfast I thought I would get the dinning room table ready.





Pink tulips and a tree branch decorated with little Easter cards.




The kids don't know it but those are real chocolate bunnies.
Don't worry they won't go to waste. 
Mr. M. will use them for making chocolate chunk chocolate cookies.



I think this table is going to make the breakfast taste even better.




Little cards I made from copies of Easter cards found on the Internet.



Each plate has a copy of a vintage Easter post card and a fuzzy chick or duckie.


One of two vintage looking repro Easter decorations.


A once filled jar of chocolate eggs.
Mr. M. would like me to tell you that it was all the kids,
but,
 this man has a mean sweet tooth.


A view in the mirror.


This corner of the dinning room has one of my favorite finds, 
an iron tea cart filled with assorted whites.


A little garden planter just waiting for some Spring plantings.

I hope you enjoyed our Easter table.
I am sharing my Easter with Debra from Common Ground for Vintage Easter Inspiration.



Happy Easter and have a wonderful weekend!



15 comments:

  1. Hi Alaina, love everything about this wonderful Easter tablescape! You always "do" holidays so beautifully! The little postcards on the plates are such a perfect touch. Have a wonderful Easter Week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the Easter decor...your DR is festive for the Easter Bunny to visit and the Rising of Our Savior! Check out my vintage Easter decorations over at by blog palace...Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I get to see into your beautiful home I just sigh. You have such a wonderful eye Alaina. I love your sweet Easter and Spring decor.
    I also ADORED what you have done in the basement so far. You are so awesome at making slipcovers!!!!
    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you too, Alaina! You always make your holidays so festive and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS my friend!! Your home is just spectacular!!~ You do such an amazing job on your decorating, especially at the holidays!
    Hope you and your lovely family have a very joyous Easter!!~
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jars filled with real chocolate bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter! Your Family is going love sharing breakfast at your beautiful table!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter, Alaina! I always enjoy seeing how you decorate your house for the holidays. That tea cart is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh mercy! Beautiful! Love how yopu have everything displayed! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how the bunny's stand on their hind legs like people!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just Beautiful Alaina ! It sure looks like you and your family had a wonderful Easter ! You are truly an amazingly talented lady !! Maybe I will see you at the July 8th Port of Entry ? I see my little candles in your beautiful display !! Ive got some more ..and much more new things this year !!...lol Stop by and see me :)
    Have a great day !!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderfully cheerful Easter table...did the kids figure it out? It sounds like you have a keeper there...breakfast AND cookies!
    Have a great week!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your dining room table..looks beautiful. So glad I found your blog.

    Bristol

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful Easter table! I can see all the effort you put in making a wonderful Easter for your family. I love the little Easter cards hanging over the table and the slipcovers for your chairs. Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving kind words. I'm a new follower. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Alaina,

    You sure do know how to create the most beautiful vignettes and table settings. I think a lot of men cook Sunday breakfasts -- I know my Da & Thomas' father did. Thomas does as well.
    Aren't we the lucky ones! :)
    Hope you Easter was a good one. Looking forward to seeing your beautiful blooms!

    Your Friend,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.