Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, March 13, 2014

WINTER



Snow, it has become the four letter word you do not want to say around here.
I do not do cold.
I do not do the month of February very well.
Now, it seems, I am not doing March very well either.


Snow covered arbor.


I was sent home early from work.
The word BLIZZARD was in the forecast.
Another SNOW DAY!

Spring, they say is around the corner.
Not believing it yet.

I am trying to beat the winter blues away with painting.
So far, I have been doing a lot of painting.
But it sure is hard to think of gardening right now.

I hope everyone survives this winter!




1 comment:

  1. The photos are very beautiful, and fortunately I don't get it, but we pay for it in the summer. I hope spring comes soon for you.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.