Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, March 19, 2010

I am so excited, my sister and I visited one of our favorite stops and I hit pay dirt. We crammed in as much as we could: cute little 5 drawer dresser, upholstered chair, yellow table (soon to be WHITE), box of glass and white pottery treasures and a box of naked barbies for my daughter. My sister picked up great cedar chest for her daughter. The best part is I have to go back and get an cute little love seat that will look amazing in my office or guest house, and another chair. If you know me well, you know I have a thing for chairs and tables. I tell my husband they just jump in my car begging to go home with me. If we didn't have 3 small children I know my husband would have me driving a sports car so I could bring nothing home. In the end my husband loves me so much and they way I make our house such a wonderful loving home, even if there are too many chairs and tables. As soon as I get the pictures taken I will add.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.