Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, March 12, 2010

Our House Before


I found and old picture of our house, before.


After several days of banging my head on the desk, I have been able to find several web and blog sites that have helped my to further custom my header and background. I also was able to master the 3 column and I am working on getting music. If you know me you know I am very stuborn and will keep at the task until it is mastered.

Yesterday was a beautiful day here in Pendleton, around 55 and the sun was shinning. I had to keep myself from starting weeding, I know it is way too early in the North East to be weeding, but looking at all the new growth peaking at me just made me want to rush Spring here. I did some trimming of the dead plants from last Fall, already the piles are starting to form for my husband to pick up and dump in the burn pile. I know he is ready to switch out the snow-blower for the bucket on his tractor, I am not the only one wanting to be working outside.

Today is Friday and so starts the weekend of trying to decide what we want to do when it is too muddy to work outside and we only have so much time in the day. My sister's friend is coming for breakfast, that is my husbands gift, to help me with the computer. I am determined to figure the ins and outs of this blogging.

Saturday my husband and I are going to a party at a friends house, nice to get a way without the kids. And Sunday is a bundled birthday party at my fathers house. And then it is Monday again, the days are going so fast, at times, it still is not Spring.

So I hope everyone has a great weekend also, may your moments be slow when you want them to.

1 comment:

  1. I think that place really need some renovation of the surroundings.

    Angelo H

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.