Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm in the "Pink Saturday"

This is my first Pink Saturday.  I have not always loved pink, but I have always loved roses, and so the two came together in my home.  However, I have in the past two years started gravitating towards white, and the pink is slowly being put away or collects in the dinning room and my daughters' room.  My favorite rose is the beautiful cabbage roses that bloom all summer long, a pink hat I collected and still have in my office, pink roses on the teacups and saucers that I still can not stop collecting. They all are cellebrated in the dinningroom during Christmas, when I make my tea cup tree. Then they are put away, at least until the next summer tea party with the children.  Here is my PINK. I found out about PINK SATURDAY  through this Beverly's blog and I have seen the PINK SATURDAY sign on several blogs.  Of course now I have to figure out how to get the words to be PINK.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for popping by and commenting. So enjoying your blog!

    Blessings,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.