Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Spiders EWWW, The're Everywhere, They're Everywhere


The itsy bitsy spiders went up the house walls.

Down came the Witches, and scattered them about.

Out came the Ghouls, and popped them in their mouths.

NO more Itsy bitsy spiders climbing up the walls.



Don't let the SPIDER get you!

We delivered our annual Halloween Costume Party invitations.



What would you do if the wolfman and his friend came to your door with this gift?



Scary delivery men!  Run for your lives!

Now that the invitations have been delivered it is time to work on the menu, who what will I put on the table?

I got my inspiration from Adventures in Renovating a Brooklyn Limestone Operation Infestation

My home is full of spiders, skeletions and crows, OH MY!








BOO!


4 comments:

  1. Yikes! What's scarier the invitation or the characters delivering? These are great. Receiving them is an event itself. Someone should tag along and snap a photo of the recipients' faces when the doors are opened to find you. I would have them scattered about or on a 'victim' board the night of your party.

    Your Friend,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make those bottles?
    You should market those. Those are the best things I have seen in a long time.

    I am with FF you should record some reactions. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. halloween is so freaking fun! Post some costume pics after your party, that would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bottles are wonderful and such a great idea for invitations. If I looked out the window and saw the two of you I would NOT open the door!! Have a fun party.
    Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.