Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Better Than Just a Canister



It seems that one of my posts Better than a Bread Box is very popular according to my stats.
I thought I would show you what I made this past weekend to go along with my Bread Box.

Because they are simply Better Than Just a Canister!


TA DA!

I found these canisters at a local antique shop last week.
Of course they did not have the french script.
Graphics Fairy to the rescue.


I forgot how I did the project with the bread box the first time.  
I had to go back through my old posts to find the original link to Heaven's Walk.
  Thanks Laurie for sharing your tips with us.
This is really a simple project to do and it has such dramatic results.


If I hadn't told you, you would never had known that I did not buy all of  these at the same time.

I am sharing my new Better Than Just a Canister
 with Kathleen from Faded Charm for White Wednesday.
And a new link party
with Angie from Knick of Time  for Knick of Time Tuesday Vintage Style.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out all those wonderful WHITES and VINTAGE.


12 comments:

  1. Wow...what a fabulous collection you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! I absolutely love these!!~ You did an amazing job!
    I'll have to try this. I love the canisters that you found.
    I hope your doing well and have a beautiful night.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very awesome my friend, very awesome......who needs to buy that stuff when you can make it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great eye for design! Those graphics are perfect for your breadbox and canisters. Love the color, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these! I have used that method a bit...I am so glad that Laurie shared it with us...and that you have shown these canisters...the possibilties are endless:)
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are absolutely gorgeous! You are extremely talented. Thanks for sharing. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can I place my order -absolutely love them!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow fabulous - I can't wait to have a go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ta Da ~ sure is the right words... Love those canisters
    and so happy to see the bread box too~ Love them!
    Have a wonderful week
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.