Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Summer Bandits


I happened to look out in the back yard and I saw a flash of color.
It seems that the children raided the dress up box.


You wouldn't know it from their state of attire but it was;
84 outside.
They were playing cowboy/soldier and a lady.


The coat is his sister's, but he said it made a great soldier coat.



Don't worry, that's not chew in his pocket, for some reason he has my furniture movers in there.
It is not always important to ask why, but to let play.

Imagination, it is a wonderful thing.



5 comments:

  1. Your kiddos are sooo cute! ;) Wishing you a lovely day and I hope you are enjoying the wonderful summer months!


    Hugs,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagination is a beautiful thing:)! Your children look like they are having so much fun, they are adoreable too. Have a great week. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pictures Alaina! You have such gorgeous children! So fun that they were all playing together too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE! I chuckled and wholeheartedly agree about not always asking 'why'. Children have the best imaginations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest thing I've seen all week Alaine...now I'm smiling!!!!!!
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.