Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, November 6, 2015

Halloween, Not Just For Kids



We hosted our Annual Halloween Party again this year.
I did not post this earlier because I did wanted it all to be a surprise for my guests.
There is an overload of photos.




Witches in the mud room.






Of course we have bats in the bathroom.



Bugs on the walls.


Eyeballs everywhere.



All the mantels are decked out,





The dinning room is all set for guests.





Amazing what you can do with some candy eyeballs and red glue.


Bats on the walls. 







The garage was ALL decked out for the party.



The noose came in very handy for photos.


Oh we have spiders.
LARGE ONES!



Fun ghosts inspired from pinterest. 










The garage in daylight. 

.


See everyone wanted a picture.


The cat lady.
I had to keep hiding my cat from her.



Mr. and Mrs. Mummy.


Shots out of urine sample cups.
Yep I do go a little crazy.


Guests having fun.



The wall of gross pictures.












Those eyes.


My sister the Queen of Hearts or is she?
Her boyfriend the Mad Hatter. 
They make such a cute couple.





Mr. Halloween getting goofy.
I couldn't have done all of this without him.


The day of the dead.


The little nerds.


She is the creator of the jello shots.


The hanging candle lights were easy to make and not too costly.
Everyone wanted their picture taken in front of them.





Halloween in the living room.













 It was a fun spooky night.
Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Wow what fantastic decorations. You certainly know how to throw a great party.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we did have a lot of fun and it is so worth the effort.

      Delete
  2. All right, hands down these are the best Halloween decorations I've ever seen! Sure would of loved to be a guest at your party. I did a post on Skeletons in our home and I have the same Rat skeleton oh and the same clock as you. I am delightfully blown away by your creativity and your staging a spooky scary Halloween home. Bravo, bravo!
    xx,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! It was really a sppoky and fun party. How many adorable decors!
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those urine cups are cracking me up! Great decor as usual! I can't wait to see your Christmas decor this year. You always have lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.