Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, September 2, 2016

Country Living Found Arbor House Lane on Pinterest



A pleasant surprise.
I found my living room mantel was highlighted here on Countryliving.

Creepy signage, bats, and rats are at the forefront of this gothic look. 
See more at Arbor House Lane.

This is the picture.

I found out accidentally while trying to show a co-worker some pictures of my home during Halloween.
 It was a pleasant surprise for sure!

If you did not already know, I kind of have a thing for Halloween!

I am getting excited to start bringing out the decorations soon. 
I hate to say.  
I only put out a little fall decorations,
a few pumpkins here and there.

I always start the beginning of September,
 thinking about if I am going to host a Halloween party.

I am tossing around the idea of a kids party.
The kids tell me it is their turn, since I had one for the parents last year.
I may have a few invitation ideas floating around in my head.

Spooky Halloween decor at Arbor House Lane @ arborhouselane.blogspot.com:

I know my skeletons are ready to come out of the closet.

I have not posted very much lately, work and busy with life.
Now that both are slowing down some.
 I am hoping to share the projects and finds of the summer.

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!





2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend. I'm ready to start putting some fall things out, but will wait on Halloween till October. Look forward to what you'll share this year. You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fabulous!!! How exciting! Can't wait to see what you do this year!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.