Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Day at the Beach



Spur of the moment we decided to go to the beach last Sunday.
Lake Erie in Angola.

I couldn't have asked for a better day.
The weather was perfect.
The kids had a blast.
Mr. M. relaxed.
He even said, "I could do this all summer"

Well, well, well......looks like we are on the hunt for a cottage to rent.
Of course, it will have to be for next year, most cottages are booked for the rest of the year.

Guess where we are going this weekend?
Yep, the BEACH!


In fact, I may have been looking for some cottages FOR SALE!

I wouldn't mind having a small place to visit every weekend.
Heck, I even told Mr. M. I would even give up some of my gardening.
ONLY SOME!

A girl can always dream can't she!


How about you?
Did you have a fun weekend?




1 comment:

  1. That's a mighty fine dream - cottage by the beach. Hold onto that 'someday' dream!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.