Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Bringing Back The Roses




 The Roses are Back!


As my gardens turn back to green.
I tend to bring out the flowers in the house.


I have collected rose plates, cups and saucer, pitchers, fabric for many years.
You name it, I probably have roses on it.
I was in overload.
So, I put them away.

But.
Lately, I have been wanting them again.
So.
Slowly, they have been mixed in with my white.



On the walls.




New ones found at flea markets.
The always is room for a new one, right.




Favorites enjoyed once again.


Love, the delicate plates.


New made to look old.


Cups ready for a tea party.


All stacked up in the dinning room.







I can't complain too much about the green.
The rose bushes are on their second blooming.
Not as many buds as the first, but still just as beautiful.

How are your gardens growing?


6 comments:

  1. The cups and plates are just gorgeous. Love them.
    The flowers in your garden is so beautiful.

    Hugs from here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your roses and rose china are beautiful Alaina!!! I love the platters on your wall so much. Just lovely my friend!
    Have a wonderful week ahead.
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your rose pieces are just so beautiful and delicate, I can see why you would want to bring them back out! You have such a wonderful collection. Your outdoor roses are gorgeous, too, I love that second bloom time!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of all your roses-inside and out-it all looks so lovely. Wish I could grow them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alaina,
    The romance of all things coming up roses over here is just so beautiful.
    Your graceful touches add to each romantic vignette. I could only imagine the feeling you must have entering each room filled with your beauty, I sometimes wish I had not sold off so many of my rosé pieces, it was time for me to scale down for this smaller investment home and live simpler.
    To you and your beauty.

    Thank you for taking the time to share your love love at my place.
    Xoxo
    Doré

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to put the tea cups in the cloche!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.