Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Silver and Gold, Or Rather Just Gold



I added a few more Christmas touches in the new master bedroom.
I took out the blue, now there is just gold and white.




This how it looks at night with Christmas tree lights.


This is how it looks during the day.

I added a table to the middle of the room.  It is the top of an oak table and the base is painted iron.


The deer and large ornaments are from Home Goods, favorite store!


This is the back wall of the bedroom.
I love the vintage shutter with greens.


Some more gold.





The gold beaded garland I picked up today at the Flower Barn, and the large gold pine cone is from Bon Ton.

I just love how this room is turning out.


I love walking into our room at night after work and seeing all the window lights and the Christmas tree lit up.

Thanks for stopping by.
I am almost finished decorating the house and I will share this weekend.

I parting with Common Ground
and 

I hope you will stop by and join the party.



4 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous room, Alaina, it looks huge! love that round table and base! Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is enchanting, love it all.
    Merry Christmas,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply elegant! The floors are beautiful and the two green upholstered chairs with the others slipcovered in white are lovely. I can't wait to see the whole room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you have so much room in your brain to think, make and do, so many works of art?

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.