Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Randomness After A LONG Break

Spring at Arbor House Lane.
Randomness around the house.

It has been a LONG time.
I have been here, just in the background.


Hydrangeas left over from Mother's Day.
I love the purple with the white in the mudroom.



I switched out the aqua cabinet in the mud room for the white one.
I am not sure if it will stay all summer.

I have been craving some color.
That usually happens after a 
LONG WINTER!


As you can see, I still have some Easter to put away.


I am so ready to move from house gardens to yards gardens.
The weeds are multiplying.





Sunlight shinning in the living room.


The dinning room is always ready for dinner guests.





Our master bed room.





Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by.





4 comments:

  1. A break is good. Randomness is good. Your home is as lovely as ever and I can't wait to see what you have going in your garden.

    Hope all is well. Good to see you again!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am crazy for hydrangeas. I have 3 for my new yard-white, purplish pink and red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is fairy, a dream shabby chic. I love hydrangeas too and yours are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always get such a thrill when you show the interior of your beautiful home!!! I can't get over what great pieces you have Alaina and what a great eye for beauty you have. Way to go girll!!! I loved getting to walk through your lovely spaces today :))))
    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.