Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Homeward Bound

 The van is PACKED and I mean to the roof.
  I even had to do some furniture modification to get a piece inside. 
I can't wait to show everyone all of my treasures and share my stories.  
Catch up on all that I missed while gone.
My SOUL is rejuvenated and I am ready to tackle another year. 
I had so much fun hanging out with my friend Sara.  
We TALKED AND TALKED so much, I think we drove her family nuts! 
.
.
.
I miss the noise of my children and my husbands voice.  

It will be a VERY long drive home.  
I have to drive slower with such a heavy load. 
Driving through those curvy roads of PA can be scary enough with an empty van.

I wish I had the ability to click ruby red slippers.  

Fly faster than a speeding bullet.

Beam me up Scottie.

A Wrinkle in Time.

I wish I were homeward bound!

7 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip home and will be looking forward to all you share...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come home safely Alaina!
    Can't wait to drool over your treasures.
    Pamela xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. *I* can't wait to see your treasures! Hurry home and post!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drive SAFE. We missed you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi A!!!! Hope you and all of your treasures made it home safely..miss you tons already :( spent the day "fluffing the party dress" Will send pics when I finish...enjoy being home with your family and making great memories this weekend...hugs to all....Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alaina,

    I love that you got the opportunity to take your 'soul trip' and look forward to seeing all your newly found treasures.

    Your Friend,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. please drive safely! Thanks for your funny and sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.