Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring Mantel



Today I am Joining Jennifer Rizzo for a Spring Fever Party.



Refresh Your Home!


I have been slowly incorporating Spring into each room.
This weekend I redid my living room mantel.
I tried my hardest to think of spring even while it snowed this weekend. 



After and before.


The new spring mantel looks much lighter and simpler even though I used some of the same items.





I just love this garden angel I received for Christmas this year.
I don't think he is not going outside though.


I just love the look of silver white and green.




This is Steiner, short for Einstein.  He was laying on the couch looking so comfy I could resist taking his picture.  He is the most lovable, snugly cat you could want.

Thanks for stopping by!
Make sure to stop by Jennifer Rizzo's for some great decorating ideas.


14 comments:

  1. I know that you have to be ready for spring. Even here in the south, we have had snow and a cold winter! I like your mantle redo...You have a beautiful home. Love your kitty cat, too. Please visit me at my new blog. Leave a comment and follow if you like. thanx, Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely! That silver urn is so cool! I can imagine it's hard to "feel" spring when it's still snowing outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your mantel and your white couches too
    xo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Alaina!!

    Can I have your cat??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your spring mantel. Very fresh and airy. Steiner sure looks comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the big silver urn thing? what was that originally?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just redid my mantel too...great minds think alike! yours looks terrific.......the fireplace truely is a focal point in the house. i like using garden items inside too. kitty cats sure know how to pick the coziest spots.
    happy new week to you,
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful way to say spring,love the mix of white and silver..so pretty!! Enjoy your day! Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spring will have a warm welcome when it comes to your house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love how you can switch around the mantle decor depending on the holidays and time of year. the only mantle i have is the one that holds a television above it (not fun) so it is so great to visit to see what you've come up with. it's so pretty! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your mantel looks lovely and the vingette is so pretty.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it. Let's have a big cup of coffee and talk about silver fabulous finds! If only we could.

    xo Jeanne.
    http://beeskneesbungalow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks great! It feels so springy and bright!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.