Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, July 18, 2011

Lesson Learned!



No pictures just as short post.

I learned a lesson this week.

NEVER rearrange your blog room the day before you are supposed to post about it for
WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE 2011 blog party!

NEVER move your computer hardware until you have turned off your computer.
Yep, I did!
Now Mr. M. the computer guy is working on trying fix our hard drive and recover our info.

ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR COMPUTER!

All I want is my pictures, nothing else is important.

So, I am sorry for all of you that came to visit because I was supposed to be linked up to
My Desert Cottage for WHERE I CREATE. 
Make sure to stop by and visit all of the other bloggers and see where they create. 
If I get my computer back I will do my post.

Oh, and in case you are wondering, YES I AM GOING THROUGH BLOGGER WITHDRAWAL
BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a horrible lesson to learn!!! I really don't care for learning lessons that way!!! I hope you get repaired soon!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your creative space, Alaina, your home just exudes comfort and peace to me. I had to take my husband on a tour of your home and grounds yesterday morning. He loves it too! Hope you're enjoying your summer and lovely garden, xoxo Debra

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.