Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Few Finished Projects



I AM A LITTLE TREE HAPPY!

My home is full of 10 happy trees for Christmas.



This past weekend while the kids were enjoying a movie I was able to get a few projects on my wish list done.  I posted about them HERE.


Christmas Decorating - #Sled #Greenery

Their version.


Mine.


festive Christmas greenery

Theirs


Mine, although I think it needs a little something.

pretty white Christmas stockings

Pinterest inspiration.



I am loving the ruffles.
Two done, three more to make.

I am sharing my whites with Kathleen from Faded Charm for White Wednesday.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.





8 comments:

  1. My goodness....it's very beautiful over there at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything is looking great! 10 trees is very ambitious, indeed. i recognize that front porch in the 4th picture...that is my friend genia's house here in nashville....actually i hung that garland, so take it from me, there is at least 3 layers of different kinds of greenery hanging there, for a very FULL look. genia has a gorgeous home and so do YOU.
    erin
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stockings. 10 trees? That would be heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well you are getting ahead..I do believe you have not even had your 'black friday' yet...ealry bird girl........I like the ruffles tooooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tree. I also love the sled with the decorations and the garland around the door. Cute stockings too.

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your versions! I used to have many trees in all the rooms too, when my 4 children were little, miss those days!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.