Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Crazy Socks



My daughter loves to wear crazy socks.


The brighter and funkier the better.


This is an average daily outfit.
I love her individuality!
As long as she feels comfortable in her mixed up outfits then I am all for it.
It is hard enough in life without having to worry about what others think of you.

A disclaimer, the kitchen that looks like a cyclone hit it.
Yeah, that is what it looks like when I get home from work everyday. 



She fits right in with her crazy sock wearing baseball team!

Do you let your kids wear their own style or do you choose?

I have to tell you though, I told my oldest son if I ever catch him with his pants below his butt.
I will pants you!
I hate that look!

3 comments:

  1. She has grown so much since I last saw a picture of her. Love the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pants thing on guys...ugh! I'm so glad my boys are older now and missed this phase. Your daughter's socks are cute and crazy, good for her! My girls wore uniforms from kindergarten through high school graduation, no make up or jewelry allowed. Sounds quite stifling but I think it allowed them to let their inner creativity and personalities flourish. And now, well I think they're very stylish girls!

    Thanks for keeping your kitchen real!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like a modern day Punky Brewster! Love that she has her own style.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.