Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th Of July



Happy 4th of July.




Today we celebrate my son's birthday.




 Happy Birthday Chase!








Happy birthday to my son.
12
He is a firecracker.
Too much like his mother.
We butt heads all the time.
Neither of us is one to back down.
But
We are quick to say sorry.
Easy to make friends.


He loves bugs, frogs, snakes, turtles and anything that crawls, jumps and hops.

Make sure to stop over Saturday to Must Love Junk I am being featured in Susan's
Saturday Spotlight; Life Behind the Blogger.


I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Chase and Happy 4th of July. How special to have been born on the 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family and home. So excited in joining your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style! I can't wait to start following you and looking for new ideas for my home. I love the quilt and the chippy fireplace and mirror steals my heart. I look forward to getting to know you in blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah! Your little guy is the greatest feature of all! He's adorable. My boy was my heart and he and I are so much alike that at 29 we still butt heads and yet he is my most loving child.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.