Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, April 9, 2010

Furniture Feature Friday

CHAIRS, CHAIRS, CHAIRS
I found another event for Friday, and since I am really not too interested in cleaning today, I was the toothfairy last night and the job took longer than I expected.  So here is our new event Furniture Feature Friday and I found this event on Miss Mustard Seed's Creative Blog.

NAKEDNOT NAKEDBEFORETHIS WILL BE THE AFTER SLIPCOVEREDSLIPCOVER NEEDS TO BE MADE
JUST A FEW EXTRA SIDE CHAIRS
So as the title states, I am here are some of my chairs, now when I say some, I mean I have about 40 in my home and I will only bother you with an assortment.  The categories will include slip covered or naked, before and after.  Let me know your favorites.

3 comments:

  1. I've been a sucker for slipcovers since I first took over my moms copy of Rachel Ashwell's first book in my early teens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you were not kidding about your chairs...I had a set on 5 white ones just like in your bottom picture....for some reason we have one left. I have no idea what happened to the rest. I like all your chairs.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.