Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, December 21, 2012

A Christmas Look



This is my Christmas look.

I can see this tree from the office while I am on the computer.
You can see my son's head as he sits in one of the chairs watching a Christmas movie.


This is the picture I took last night while on the computer.
So bright.
So merry.
So Christmasy.


I love how the red pops on the tree even though every color in the rainbow is on it.



I love how the lights reflect in both of the windows.
You do not need any extra lights on in this room, the tree does it all.
Oh and I am still just loving my new wood floor.
I hate to say it, but, I am looking forward to the after Christmas because I know we are going to do
MY OFFICE FLOOR!
oh yeah way excited!


A little display on a table next to the tree.
I have pretty much finished decorating the house and I will try to get pictures of the house this weekend.
Oh and I have lots of wrapping.

Merry Christmas all!



5 comments:

  1. Your tree is so gorgeous and it does light up the room. I love your wood floors too.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got a 3 in 1 deal in the corner with those windows. 3 trees for the price of one with that reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
    The light of the tree is wonderful, the shine and color on the new floors perfect.
    Your cloche is looking good, too!
    The chippy white table - love it. And the vignettes atop are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...your Christmas tree and all of your touches are just beautiful! You have such a subtle but pretty touch...and I love the header on your blog!

    Best wishes for the Merriest Christmas ever! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. You picked a gorgeous place for your tree. I love how it reflects in the windows. It must be an amazing sight from outside. Have a beautiful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.