Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Debra's Design Challenge

We have all heard the saying;
 "two heads are better than one." 

Well, we just might have a CHALLENGE, design challenge that is.

What if there were an unlimited heads thinking with/for you?
Who doesn't have a space/room/area that they don't need a little help decorating?

Debra from Common Ground has come up with a unique idea.


I don't know about you but, I am taking my camera to the basement, I need some ideas for creating a
cozy family room that is child safe.


So, come on, go visit Debra, grab a button and put on your thinking caps, we have a new party to prepare for!





1 comment:

  1. Hey there, Alaina, Thanks SOOOO much for spreading the word for Design Challenge. I'm so excited to get this started...next week it's a go! Now go take some photos! xoxo Debra

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each and every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.